Mums’n’Bubs offers a generous shipping policy as outlined below.
- Handling times For all custom made items we will work on a first-in first-served basis.
- If certain items are out of stock we will offer suggestions of similar components so that your item can be made quicker.
If you elect to use out of stock components you acknowledge that there may be a wait for several weeks for them to arrive in stock.
Once production has begun, handmade orders will generally be completed within 24 to 48 hours provided you continue open communications
- We will dispatch all orders with 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays), subject to section 1 (1), (2) & (3).
- All products sold by Mums’n’Bubs is located at Casino NSW & are shipped via Australia Post. Some products are imported from overseas but stored & posted from our business. We don’t dropship.
- All premade and completed orders will be posted within 48 hours if the stock is in stock. If it is not, we will ship out as soon the full order is complete. This will always be as soon as possible.
- Free shipping is for standard tracking Australia wide only. Overseas orders are by the set price listed at the checkout.
- Orders will be posted with tracking via Australia Post.
- We offer simple flat-rate shipping of $7.95, express flat rate shipping of $13.50 for all orders and free shipping for all orders over $99.
- Express post options are available should you require your item sooner than the standard delivery. Please note that we do not reside in the Australia Post national next-day network area. We are located in the NSW and QLD express post networks which cover SE QLD and Sydney metropolitan areas.
- We guarantee safe delivery of all items. Should an item arrive damaged or not arrive at all please contact us so that we can investigate it further.
- Should an item be marked as delivered please inform us immediately and also contact the carrier. We suggest looking around the house, in meter boxes and outdoor furniture. Talk with neighbours to see if they noticed anything or took a collection of you. The moment an item is marked as delivered we consider the item as having been delivered as required under Australian Consumer Law.
- All refunds will exclude the original shipping cost.