Sophie The Giraffe is the intergenerational icon that baby’s must-have companion!
Presented in an attractive box with a transparent window, it is made of 100% natural rubber, latex and food contact paint, so it is safe to chew.
The Sophie The Giraffe icon will awaken all of the baby’s senses:
- Sight: Thanks to her dark and contrasting spots all over her body, she attracts the baby’s gaze and becomes a familiar and reassuring object for a baby who recognizes her easily.
- Hearing: Equipped with a whistle, it amuses and stimulates the baby’s hearing and helps him understand the relationship between cause and effect.
- Flexible: Sophie The Giraffe is flexible and equipped with many different parts to chew, like the ears, horns, and legs. These are great for when the molars make their appearance, so it is ideal for relieving the gums of babies during teething.
- Feel: Lightweight, it is perfectly adapted to a baby’s small hands and its long legs and neck make it easy to grasp. Her softness, like her mother’s skin, reassures and brings the baby physiological and emotional reactions that will soothe her.
- Smell: The particular scent of natural rubber from the Hevea tree gives it a real peculiarity, which makes it easier for the child to identify it among all his other toys.
Did you know?
Your Sophie The Giraffe is unique! It has a number and its hand-painted spots may vary from one model to another. Your baby is also unique, and so is their Sophie The Giraffe!
Sold all over the world, it accompanies the growth of millions of babies and has, for more than 60 years.
Do not sterilise in water
Don’t use it in a bath/shower or where the toy may become submerged.
Only clean the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth & allow it to fully dry
Made in France.
Other teething items can be found here here