The KiddiKutter Knife Safe Cutlery is a safe knife designed for children 3 years & older to cut their own food SAFELY.
This fabulous safe knife will cut anything that a sharp knife can but it won’t cut fingers due to the rounded serrations of the stainless steel blade. It works by using a sawing action.
KiddiKutter Knife Safe Cutlery is a fun & safe way for parents to teach their kids one of the most important life skills of cooking safely.
Children love to cook, so why not encourage that but allowing them to cut their own food to learning a new skill.
A fun way to improve fine motor skills. you and your children will have safe, stress-free fun in the kitchen, you don’t need to worry about nasty cuts.
Please expect the contents of your fridge and fruit bowl to be experimented on!
Use KiddiKutter Knife Safe Cutlery is an everyday piece of cutlery at the table, or cut the veggies for dinner and even make a fruit salad (Yummy Yummy)
It has been useful for both adults & children with a disability.
- The KiddiKutter Knife Safe Cutlery is a fun & safe way for parents to teach their kids one of the most important life skills – cooking
- Designed for children 2 years & older to cut their own food in safety (with supervision)
- It has no sharp edges, yet it will cut any food from a soft tomato through to a tough steak. It uses a sawing action rather than relying on sharp teeth or blades
- Constructed from stainless steel with a moulded plastic handle
- Gives kids independence, and peace of mind!
- Use in food preparation and cooking and also as a first knife at the table
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher safe
- Size ; approx 14cm long
How to use the KiddiKutter Knife Safe Cutlery.
Hold the safety knife in either your left or right hand.
Hold the vegetable firmly in the other hand and use a sawing action to cut. Start the sawing action with soft fruit and vegetables like apple and zucchini to build up confidence and independence, then introduce carrots and harder vegetables.
Adult supervision is still required!
Looking for other cool products that kids would love? Check them out here